Transforming Our Community.
We equip and mobilize people to serve and lead
We believe that God has put every person on this planet to make a difference in the world. No matter who you are or where you come from, we believe you can be a leader. You have gifts, talents, and experiences that God can use to make the world a better place. We want to help you become who God intended you to be, connect you to others who are passionate about making change, and help you to turn those God-given dreams into a reality.
The Bible teaches us that a fundamental part of what it means to follow Jesus is to help others and care for those in needs. As a congregation, we have a deep history of active missions and rich heritage of impacting our local community. Our local, national, and international mission work is guided by seven principles:
- We seek to identify people’s unique gifts and passions for helping others.
- We equip and empower people to serve.
- We build relationships of mutuality where we worship, learn, serve, and give alongside our mission partners.
- We are passionate about tackling issues that are bigger than us so we can make real change for real people.
- We create coalitions with other congregations and local organizations to make large-scale change in our region.
- We welcome interfaith partnerships as sign of our shared values and commitment to make a difference together.
- We have the courage to go to the places of greatest need because we care more about people than popularity.
If you want to start a journey in making a difference with us, then check out our amazing mission partners and ways you can get involved. You can always stay up-to-date on the latest opportunities for service by subscribing to our weekly newsletter.
If you have questions or you want to learn more, contact our Missions Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.