From the North and East:
- Take I-66 West to I-81 South.
- Use exit 296 (Strasburg) and exit onto Route 55 West.
- Follow Route 55 West to Wardensville, West Virginia, which is a speed trap!
- In Wardensville, turn left onto Routes 259 South and 55 West combined.
- After leaving town, traffic is directed onto a four-lane portion of 259/55. Travel about 7 miles on the four-lane to the Baker exit.
- At the end of the exit ramp, turn left to continue on 259 South and travel about one-half mile.
- Turn left at the gas station to continue on 259 South.
- Continue about 8 miles to Lost River and turn left on Mill Gap / Thorn Bottom Road.
- LRRC is another 2 miles on the left.
From the South:
- Take I-81 North to exit 257 (Mauzy / Broadway) and turn left.
- Turn right at the light and follow Route 259 to Broadway.
- Follow Route 259 into West Virginia, passing through the towns of Mathias and Lost City.
- In Lost River, turn right on Mill Gap / Thorn Bottom Road.
- LRRC is another two miles on the left.